DIRECTIONS FROM LIBERIA:
• Take a right out of the airport and drive 60km until you get to Nicoya.
• At the blinking yellow traffic light, take a RIGHT towards Nicoya and Samara
• Then follow the road through the town of Nicoya, you will pass right through the center of town and out the other end. Stay straight for about 13km.
• The road will come to a T intersection again with a small store in front named “Abastecedor Caimital”. Take a RIGHT. – Stay straight on that road for 19km or so and until you see a gas station on your left.
• Right after the gas station (about 100 meters past) you will take a RIGHT onto the dirt road. You will see signs for Nosara.
• Drive SLOWLY and carefully on the dirt road, especially at night. There will often be locals walking on both sides of the road and it is hard to see in the dark with no street lights whatsoever. Slow down while driving through the tiny little pueblos.
• Follow the road for about 8km (feels much longer than that!) until you come to a T intersection with signs in front of you.
• Take a RIGHT at the intersection towards Nosara. Now you are only 12km away! • Stay straight and you will enter the Playa Guiones area!